An American Classic
An American Classic
Thank you for visiting my website which showcases the 1991 Jeep Grand Wagoneer "Final Edition" model.
There were only 1,560 "final edition" models produced in 1991. Based on estimates I've received, there were only 27 of these vehicles made in this stunning "Spinnaker Blue Metallic" paint color (a custom order) in 1991.
The Grand Wagoneer was produced between 1963 and 1991, with only a few minor mechanical changes during it's 28 years of production. It is credited as being the first true luxury 4x4 which created the category of vehicles that we know of today as the SUV ("sports-utility vehicle").
The Jeep Grand Wagoneer has become highly sought-after by collectors, and is particularly popular in the retail/fashion industry for use in advertisements. It's rugged lines, forward-leaning stance, and wood grain paneling ("woodie") makes it fit very well with "preppy" or classic American theme.
A sample list of clients include:
- Tommy Hilfiger (Fashions' Night Out, NYC, 9/2010)
- Brooks Brothers (Fall/Winter 2010 Outerwear catalogue)
- Joan Osborne / Lily Baldwin (Music Video "Secret Room)
- Franklin Marshall (Fall/Winter 2011 catalogue and video)
- Aerin Lauder (Summer 2012)
- Trent Bailey Photography (Honeymoon in Montauk)
- Verizon (TV and Print Advertisement)
- Orvis 2019 Holiday Catalog (Page 15) (www.orvis.com/s/1991-jeep-wagoneer/15325)
If you are interested in using this vehicle for photo shoots, film, and special occasions/events or engagements, please use the "Contact Us" page.
Other vehicles available include:
1995 Ferrari F355 Berlinetta (Red)
1994 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible (Purple)
1993 Ford Bronco (Dark Blue)
2000 Mercedes Benz 320CLK Cabriolet
1964 Vespa (blue)
1965 Vespa (red)
1975 Ford Bronco (green)
1959 Chevy Apache Pick-up Track (green)
1973 Land Rover Defender (White)
Please enjoy the photos below and send me your comments using the "Contact Us" link. Or, you may visit my Facebook page and "like" it too!
Thank you for visiting!